Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ultimate Update

OK so when I first started this blog I talked about Ultimate power profits and Global One and the amazing opportunity that is available here. The whole reason for this blog was to let people know how I have been doing thus far with GO and so here is an update.

I joined GO the very day I wrote my first post here. So in just a few short weeks, after listening in to the team webinars and company calls, promoting GO and all the amazing benefits of their products and services, as well as their GUARANTEED compensation plan, I have sponsored 29 new people into Global One!
29 people! I am so excited about this. For years I tried different online programs with absolutely no results, but finally I found something with real value!

If 29 ordinary people can see the potential of Ultimate power profits - Global One, I know that what I saw in this company is shared by others! I wish I could share this with the entire world! And the truth is I can, and so could you. GO is completely global and accepts members from all over the world, no questions asked. It truly is a groundbreaking opportunity and if you want to find out what my 29 ordinary people as well as the 200,000 people that have signed up with Global One in the last 2 months then please read some more of my posts or click HERE to go straight to my landing page.

This is a revolutionary company, with patented compensation plans that GUARANTEE every member will earn every 3-6 days! (after it launches).

Registration is still currently FREE until the official launch which will be happening in a few short weeks, get in now and ensure your place in the company forced 3x10 matrix. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks
Myles
Global One

No comments:

Post a Comment